Sunday, October 11, 2009

2009 Year End Meet

It was the annual year end meet today, and it had to be one of the coldest days this week. However, we had a pretty good turnout and we had a lot of guys come out and bring their cars for the last time this year.
It was good to see people come even though it was at least -15C with the windchill. We had our moments of sun peeking through that helped, but it was good nonetheless. Here are some pics of the meet of whatever I got around to taking. My hands felt like they were gonna fall off within 15 minutes of being there.. I tried my best haha

















Visit my flickr photostream to see whatever I didn't post here
Jason Hoang's Photostream

1 comments:

Aldrich said...

Pics came out sick as always, glad it was a decent turnout!

Post a Comment