Tuesday, October 13, 2009

IntunedOnline's Newest Recruit

Aside from the unfortunate mishap yesterday with my car, I'd like to be one of the first to say that after a long wait, intunedonline is now up and running after a long hiatus and renovation.
Near the end of their renovation, Ian Nerida contacted me through my blog. After seeing my work and the cars that I shot, he asked if I wanted to come aboard and shoot cars for them to feature.
This is great not only because do I get some exposure for my work, but the cars that I shoot now have the chance to get out there in the scene.
There are plenty of cars in Calgary that deserve recognition and I'm excited to help make that happen.
One of my first online exposures was with Jackie's S2000 on HellaFlush which was awesome. Let's see if we can make it happen again elsewhere.
Click the links to visit the site and take a look around. Remember to check in once in a while to see if any cars you know have been featured! Woooo


0 comments:

Post a Comment