Monday, February 15, 2010

I get money

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.. I've been busy with Chinese New Years, work and Valentine's day shenanigans. I love Chinese New Years only because I get a bunch of money. Mo money means mo car parts haha

I also dropped my car off at the body shop last Thursday to get the accident I got into 3 weeks ago fixed up. Picked it up the next day! Looks nice and fresh again.. It's unfortunate because since I've had the car, I've replaced the bumper every year. T_T
Now I'm scared to drive it because there's no 3M on it and I don't really have the option of hiding it away in this sucky weather.
On another note, I also paid off the rest of the wheels and ordered up coilovers that should be here within 2 weeks.
Just a few more parts and I'm set to roll out hard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment