Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little Update

So, I got a little tired looking at the same old banner and the same old colors so I changed things around a bit. I've been trying to make a new banner, but with the lack of any photo shoots because of the weather, there are no photos that really interest me so that it can stay up permanently.

I created a little .gif file with a bunch of photos that I just threw together so that the pictures would transition every 6 seconds. I apologize for the quality since .gif's are limited to 256 colors and don't work well with .jpg
I think it's acceptable though haha, I'll keep trying to find some other way to get it done properly.. I just needed to change it up cause looking at an old picture of my car was bothering me haha

I also changed the background and font colors slightly. If you guys have any suggestions, let me know! So far, I like it though haha

Here's a sick finish of a Meister S1 to keep up with the "picture per blog" I've been doing. Neo Chro whattttt

0 comments:

Post a Comment