Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ill.motion Decals: SOLD OUT

Man, we got the decals this afternoon.. I set up the store and put it up shortly thereafter. I was planning on doing my homework while it settles and to check it when I was done. Little did I know that within 5 minutes of putting the decals up, payments were already being received!

It's great to see the positive reaction and support for ill.motion. The one thing we're all about is trying to get the Calgary scene back up and running and to get everyone motivated again the way it used to be. So far so good! With the word of mouth and the dedication we all share, ill.motion will continue to grow. Thanks again for the support!

Here's a shot of the decals that we had. Keep watching for the new batch! Head over to ill.motion for the latest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment