Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Car is Finally DONNNEEEE

Well, the day I've been waiting for has finally arrived. I've been anxious since September last year to get all this done and it's finally finished!
Started off by dropping the wheels to Lorne and Bob at Urban Expressions to get mounted at 1PM



Then I mounted them at Diana's house quickly and adjusted camber and such to get them to fit to at least roll around properly without any problems. The only thing is that the rears pop the rear bumper sides out.. so I just need more camber. I then headed to Speedtech to get the Spoon S-Tai diffuser installed with Paul's crazy skillz




The diffuser in all its minty glory




Most of the illmotion crew, Mike, Al and Aldrich all came to chill too.


Paul finishing up the install


And finally the finished product. After 6-7 months of spending, waiting and work.. it's all done. Now all that I'm left with is scraping, rubbing and headache... but it's fucking worth it! haha



Sorry I have no pics of the fitment and side pics, but I'll get those tomorrow hopefully! Until then, think of this as something to wet your appetite!

1 comments:

Ayasha Kieth said...

Wow.. Congrats Buddy... If its already finished can you post your car here.. can't wait to see it.


Bushwacker Fender Flares | Bestops

Post a Comment