Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sick Work XD-9's

Man, I've never even see this finish on WORK wheels, but it's pretty gangster. I'm not even 100% sure if this is the finish or if it's just a protective sticker on the spokes of the wheels LOL!
But I can't see any sign of a sticker on it.. I can't find anymore pics of it so I can't be sure. But even if this isn't a true finish, I think it should be. So crazy

If anyone can tell me if it is real or not, that'd be great!
EDIT I just found out it is legit. It's WORK's Machined Gloss Black (MGB).. Man, I want this finish SO bad now.



BTW, did a little update again. Got kind of sick of looking at the low res banner.. it kind of made the blog look cheap haha so I changed the background and made it fixed and just found a random picture to go with the colors. Hopefully I'll get something nice this summer for a new banner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment