Monday, March 1, 2010

ill.motion: The Beginning

It's funny how one thing can lead to another. Ryan messages me and asks me if I'm interested in a window banner for our homies and our cars. Of course I replied with "Hell yes" because I've been wanting one for so long.

I love that each of us has something that's able to give everyone else a step up. With the help of JC, he gave us the name he had back in highschool "ill.motion".

Next, comes the great help of Van and his design skills. I'm tellin' ya, the design skills of Van is second to none. After discussing with Punit, Ryan, Prashant and JC we all decided to add a crown at the corner. Again, Van steps it up and makes the crown with the letters "i" and "M". We decide on colors, and eventually end up with a full windshield banner.



So, next up is getting the banner printed.. we're printing off 10 first to get the show rolling and we'll see what comes next. We're probably going to be getting decals made too for those that don't want the banner.. and Van has already got a shirt in the works. Keep checking back, hopefully we'll have something up for grabs soon and some pictures of the real deal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i get one of these? xD!!

Jason said...

gotta know who you are first hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Yeah this shit aint going in the 780

Post a Comment